"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grateful

I am grateful today...

-grateful for a husband who has ran to Hyvee and Walgreens numerous times in the past 5 days to pick up whatever we need and has cared for all of us so well while juggling laundry, yard work, a job, vomit clean up....he does it all

-grateful that no one is worse today, everyone is either maintaining or improving

-grateful for bright cheery flowers that came yesterday from my parents (photo from phone again so a bit fuzzy)
-grateful for good friends who brought dinner last night, homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch and another who is bringing dinner tonight

-grateful to read that once you get the H1N1 virus you cannot get it again

-grateful I can snuggle my boys again, we all are sick so no fear of germs.
Jack on my lap...taken from my phone.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much in life to be grateful for--it is important to remember all those things, both big and small. It is a blessing to be surrounded by so many people who love you. Glad to hear everyone is improving!

    ReplyDelete