"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, October 15, 2009

H1N1 debate over

Well after MUCH debate and discussion, research, analyzing, prayer, more debate, more prayer, more discussion, phone calls to any Dr's I know, phone calls to Dr's I don't personally know, microbiologist research friends of mine, CDC connected friends of mine, Mayo Doctor college friends of mine, more prayer, more internet searching....

The decision was made. The Shisler boys and Mom have all been vaccinated. Today as of 4:00 pm the debate is over.

Scott and I are at peace with the decision. End of discussion. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're at peace and can move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm hoping this ends at our house tomorrow too. :)

    ReplyDelete