"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Vows

We have several weddings coming up this year and a few bridal showers.  I purchased this printable online from Lindsay Letters.  It is my go to for gifts this year.  I am printing them and framing.  Words that have such deep meaning to me.

Scott and I will celebrate 20 years of marriage in April...I know...20!  Yikes that sounds like a lot to me, especially when I still feel like I am 25 years old most days.  We are still trying to figure out how we will celebrate.  A weekend away somewhere, sometime this spring.  It is just a matter of making that happen.  It will be somewhere we can drive to...it needs to be quiet...and calm.  Maybe Colorado like we spent our first anniversary?   When we were in Hawaii on our honeymoon and again in Hawaii for our 10th anniversary we had BIG plans of taking our ENTIRE family back to Maui for our 20th.  Well, that is not happening this year.  That was a huge dream.  But reality says, that cannot happen.  My heart is so grateful for Scott...for our love, our marriage, our family, the life we share.  I tell him all the time I love sharing life with him.

These are the words that I don't think I can ever hear too much...


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. I might have to copy you. I have a wedding in three weeks.

    ReplyDelete