"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, February 15, 2015

First Love

In my opinion, one of the highest callings in life is to be a Mom. When I was a little girl it was my dream.  I always wanted to be a Mom.  Forever.  I don't remember not wanting that.  And here I am the mama to 4.  4 precious gifts from God.  4 beautiful boys were entrusted to me.

Today I haven't been feeling well.  And for awhile this morning one of these 4 was snuggled up with me.  It was a reminder to me that I am so privileged. So privileged to be a Mom.  To be a mom to boys.  I am privileged to be their first love.    I pray everyday for their wives-to-be. I know there will be a day when they fall in love and get married and lead their own families.  But today I want to remember these moments.  The moments where I am their first love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment