"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Max and Sammie


Max and Sammie are good friends. I met Sammie's Mom in the nursery at church when we were both nursing those 2 as babies.  So they have been friends since infancy.  :)   Max tells us he is in love with Sammie.  He asked me last week what "engaged" meant.  I told him it means you are planning to get married.  He told me "I am engaged to Sammie then".  MUCH to his dismay I informed him he was NOT engaged and could NOT be engaged until he was at least 23 years old and had a job.  I also shared with him he would need to purchase a ring for her and ask her Dad's permission to be engaged to her...bummer Max.  

Max invited Sammie over a month or so ago to play before preschool, they go to the same preschool.  They had a ball.  They played in the kitchen most of the time and brought me lots and lots of delicious food.   I didn't realize he had grabbed the go pro camera and they had taken some photos...

Here are their photos and the one I took of them too.    




1 comment:

  1. Everything about this post just makes me smile 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete