"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Scripture Prints

I have a slight obsession right now with beautiful prints of Scripture.  These are some of my favorites from the Naptime Diaries site...She Reads Truth also has a stack of them I would like to order.  I don't have enough wall space or they would be everywhere.  I love beautiful prints, but I especially love them when they have words with meaning and truth.  I love that it allows scripture to resonate in my head and heart when I see them.  I have a few, and if I had more walls the following ones would hang on them.  Some of them remind me of memorizing verses with our boys, I can still see their little faces working hard on memorizing for school, or for Awana.  I hear songs in them.  I so believe that God buries scripture into our hearts for when we need it most.  So rich are His words...














2 comments:

  1. Loved catching up on your posts. ☺ Naptime Diaries' prints are some of my favorite, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete