"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday at the Farm



 I'm beginning to worry about Carbon monoxide at the farm...I have slept hard here.  As a matter of fact after giving Max a bath tonight I was reading in bed enjoying a few minutes alone and well...yep I fell asleep.  Scott just woke me up to get my contacts out and Jammie's on.  So much for being social tonight.  

We had a nice day. Church was good. Their pastor is always so kind to personally welcome us at the beginning of service.  Small town church. ❤️  His sermon was spot on today. I enjoyed it.  I loved watching Max up front with Jack during the Children's moment. Jack then volunteered to take Max to Sunday School in the basement.  He stayed with them. He reported it was fun and that Max was the best listener there in his opinion. :)

After church we had roast and mashed potatoes. Yum.  The boys favorite. 

After church Tommy and I headed to Akron with Scott's sister to work on her living room makeover. She bought a Tv, we found new lamps, ottomans, rug and paint. Tomorrow we will remove the border and paint her room while she is at work. Wish we had taken a before picture of the room.  We are taking the room from 1985 country style to 2014. 

We dropped Tommy off to hit balls at a heated driving range while we went TV shopping too. 

Drew and Jack were great to stay at the farm and watch Max.  He napped even.
Drew sent these to me of the nappers. 



We got home in time for me to whip up some sloppy joes for all of our dinner and for the selection show for March Madness.  

During Max's bath I realized how much I really do love the wallpaper in the upstairs bathroom of the farm. It just makes me happy. 



2 comments:

  1. This is perfect for you all - so happy you are able to catch up on some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh take a picture of the after the remodel

    ReplyDelete