"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, March 28, 2014

Seinfeld Date Night

I'm not sure what you all watched on TV in early marriage but our favorite show was Seinfeld.  We actually watched it while dating...and then we would talk about the episodes. I hadn't watched it prior to Scott in my life so he knows more episodes than I do. I worked at a card shop the summer we were dating and had more fun sending Scott funny Seinfeld cards. 

Tickets went on sale today to Jerry Seinfeld, he's coming to Des Moines in May. (Sorry boys it's your last day of school and one of you will be babysitting Max. :)). 

But I'm so excited to go and see him live.  And an actual "date night" planned ahead...that's even more rare. 




2 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun and special for you two! Exited you have tickets and a date planned!

    ReplyDelete