"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Insta Tuesday

Pictures from this past week off of my phone…and Instagram….


 Drew sang in a group choral concert in Earlham, Iowa last Monday night.  It was a HUGE group and I could barely see the top of his head…but he is in there….

 A late valentine's day gift to me…

 Wednesdays are filled with sweet Blakely and her baby brother Quade…Max doesn't like to miss ANY snuggles when I am holding the littlest guy.

 Great idea I stole from my friend Terra…Christmas card photos in a jar.  Or a square vase in my case.  Love the look.  Want to find a jar I love for them…but so far this still makes me very happy.


 Blakely and Max colored and then helped me shred papers with Jack.  I cleaned out the file drawer.  Shred away kiddos.

 From my bible study….convicting in a Good way.

 Drew and Tyler…their LAST driver's ed behind the wheel drive time.  Driver's Ed feels FOREVER….2 more classroom evenings this week and they are DONE!

 Thursday evening was a bit rough around our house.  And it was a tough day for one of my dear girlfriends…she and I snuck out to dinner and when I got home…this little guy climbed on my lap and fell asleep like this…arms around my neck.  Makes the whole day and anything yucky in it vanish.

 Still cleaning my closet and found this hanger.  Stolen when I was in the 4th grade and we stayed at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.  Makes my parents proud I am sure.  Not to mention my brother figured out how to "rent" a movie in our room and didn't think my parents would find out (they were in one room, the 3 of us in another).  Ummm after we complained because the hotel was so fancy it didn't even have a pool…yikes.  Little did we know.  Well Dad found out we watched a movie AND found out the rating and the name…as he checked out. Let's just say I am sure it wasn't one of his proudest moments as a Dad.

 Friday my friend Terra came to town with her 2 littles…they were able to help me sort and clean and still make it to another dear friends bday party all in once day.  So fun to have them and SO helpful for me to have someone else look through my systems of organizing and help.

 Terra left me with this beautiful artwork.  It's about 3 foot tall.  Love it.  

 Watching Tommy at work at Jason's Deli on Friday night

 When this baby is tired…he sleeps.  Love it.  Saturday morning on a Target tour to get baskets from 4 different targets he fell asleep.  (and I know he is 4 but I am calling him a baby forever)



 After baths on Saturday night this one wanted to make faces and send pictures to his dear "Mrs Ruth"

 Repainting chalkboard labels for the baskets.

 Wonderful memories of these puppets…they served us well.  I donated them to the Special Needs Classroom at church…we don't have any puppets or stuffed animals in there.  They were a HUGE hit on Sunday morning.  Wonderful to see them being loved again.





 Never say never.  As part of my Gun Safety class I took it gave me an hour shooting lesson on the range.  With her guns…oh my it was WAY more fun than I had anticipated.  Once I got used to the "bangs" around me…  and part way through I panicked realizing there were about 7 other people around me all with loaded guns.  I said a prayer that none were crazy and that Jack and I would be protected.  Kind of a freaky moment I hadn't even thought of…. (yes Jack went along to watch…he snapped the pics)

 Basket and chalkboard label love in the playroom.

Cleaning yesterday and I found this…for sure keeping it.  I also found a $100 bill.  Now THAT"S worth cleaning out huh?  

2 comments:

  1. Still chuckling about the $100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max looks so much like Jack in the post-bath pictures. I know they usually look alike, but I think more-so than usual in those pics.

    The found $100 should have been your payment for cleaning! :)

    ReplyDelete