"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sigh...not sure what I think

Dining Room went from this....


...to this today


...not sure what I think.  Worried I don't like it.  But then again going from red to any color is a HUGE change.  We have had red for 17 years in every single dining room in our married life.
But still not sure I picked the right gray.  Coming off of the mustard kitchen, and khaki foyer.  
Sigh...hope I wake up and LOVE it tomorrow...or maybe the next day.  Sigh....frustrating feeling.  What do you think?

Meredith Corp people were here all day too, shooting pictures for their Spring Magazines around our house, and outside on the porch.  It was definitely a hopping place.  Non-stop action.  

6 comments:

  1. I love it. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great, but I'm a neutral kind of girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good! Add some red in the window treatments or some red flowers on the table...you have such a knack for accessorizing that I'm sure it will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I like how it's a cool grey but has country warmth from the table. It looks really sophisticated but homey. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete