"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I love order

Fall is the time of year where I LOVE to organize, who am I kidding I LOVE to organize any time of the year.  :)  After Scott's parents left I felt the urge to get things in order.  Maybe it was all of the baking his Mom did that made me EMBARRASSED the state of my kitchen drawers and cabinets.  Of course one thing leads to another and the next thing I knew I had dumped many drawerfuls of stuff on the island....and proceeded to the laundry room.   I will spare you the PAIN, and me the humiliation, of what the BEFORE of that looked like.  :)

But after a 24 hour whirlwind cleaning effort here are some AFTER photos.  Now...if they would just STAY like this.  Why is THAT the hard part?  And while I was doing this Max trashed the sunroom with his messes... "Sometimes it feels like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing".

but I am enjoying the order for today.  

 Laundry Room Drawers

 Scott's Mom won't even recognize THIS cabinet

I even labeled these drawers so my dishwasher unloaders will have NO more excuses :)

 desk drawers...

sigh...now to just keep them ALL this way.  :)


3 comments:

  1. "Sometimes it feels like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing". :) Story of my life...

    Everything looks great. I know you are *happy* to cross that off of your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto.ditto ditto. That's all I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me. I need to get to sorting out some kitchen drawers.:)

    ReplyDelete