"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick note from today

Too cute... 

This morning the boys and I were leaving Costco and it had started raining... and even hailing.   Drew, being a gentleman like his dad has taught him, and knowing that I'm NOT a fan of rain offered to go to the car, in the rain, and get the umbrella for me.  I agreed to that.   He ran out and brought back the umbrella for me.  Getting soaked himself.   

Love that boy.  :)

3 comments:

  1. That boy has it figured out early! He's going to be a catch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about an arranged marriage? I have three daughters. :)

    This proves that even on the hardest days of raising our kids, in the end, you ARE doing something right. :)

    ReplyDelete