"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow day

Ugliest coat in the world...but warmest too.  He got it from a customer a few years ago.  Off to snow blow


 Max wanted to watch Drew shovel the porch

 brrr. look the window is now covered with frost.  brrr


Went to Penzy's Spices yesterday, love their stuff.  They are handing out these bumper stickers.  Before I pitched mine in the trash (considering I am not a bumper sticker kind of girl)  I thought it was cute enough for a photo. 

5 comments:

  1. I always love to see your pictures of every day stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of truth in that bumper sticker! Have you been to allspice in East Village? It is lovely! Kyle has an ugly coat too, but it serves its purpose, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute sticker! I haven't been to that place before, but have heard wonderful things about it. Forgot I was going to ask you, is Max walking yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought it was jack at the window, not Max. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete