"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Shoot

I decided on Friday that we needed a new picture above the mantle of the boys.  And you know me, I am not the most patient person when I decide something needs to happen.  So since Saturday the weather forecast was the warmest it is going to be for the next week I decided we would head out and take some pictures.  The boys were actually okay with it...they were grateful it was me taking the pics and not a 2 hour long professional photo shoot.  :)

Now to decide which one to edit, or have my friend Mariah edit for me (more on that later) into a cool photo for above the fireplace...

Which is your favorite...oh and yes I know Jack looks super old in these.  Every friend that has seen these has commented the exact same thing.  Not sure why he looks SO much older to me, but he does.  











2 comments:

  1. i love them... and jack does look very grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ALL are beautiful! I like the one where Max is standing next to Jack in front of the brown doors. The picture makes me think about Jack's prayers for a brother or sister AND his steadfast faith in God that He would send Max.

    ReplyDelete