"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What a guy award

The Celine Dion song "Drove all night" has been going through my head since about 6:11 am. "I drove all night, just to get to you...." Scott left Ohio last night and was going to stay part way home and get up early and drive the rest of the way. Well, guess who walked into our bedroom at 6:11 am while I was nursing baby Max? Yep my Love, Scott. He drove all night, he said he just wanted to get home to see us.

Bless his heart. It is storming here, baseball all delayed, most likely canceled for the day. He is now asleep in our bed.

So happy to have him home...I love that man.

2 comments:

  1. I read this this morning but blogger was being weird so I couldn't leave a comment.

    :) Big smile for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes reading this. As you know we are SO blessed! That is something my Rob would do and I NEVER want to take it for granted. Not many women are as blessed as we are!

    ReplyDelete