"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, June 7, 2010

Snuggle your little ones

We received some sad news today...our niece Vedarose and nephew Kale, my sisters kids, lost a baby brother. He was their half brother. Their Dad, Arthur, is remarried to a woman named Angie. They were expecting their first baby. He was born last night. And died in his sleep in the night. He was born at home not a hospital, I do not know more details. I do not think he was born with any conditions that they knew of...so awful.

What an awful tragedy. As a Mom I cannot imagine how hard this would be to lose your child, your baby. It was Angie's first child.

Please pray for Arthur, Angie, Vedarose and Kale. Their hearts are so sad.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susan...my heart is aching for them. We will be praying.

    ReplyDelete