"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Plan B

I would like to highly recommend this book by Pete Wilson. I just finished it and have one packaged and ready to sent to my sister in law Cara as she is going through her Mom's ALS suffering. Pete Wilson is a pastor of a church in Memphis...he also has a blog that is excellent, you can click on his name to find the blog. I once read that he looks more like Keith Urban than a Pastor, I believe that is true. Although who knows what a "Pastor" should really look like. Let's just say, with all due respect to our Senior Pastor at our church...this guy does NOT look like a Pastor. Sorry I digress...

This book is so wise in many ways. It talks about what to do when we face our "Plan B" in life...something that doesn't go as we had planned. He has such Godly wisdom and is so very REAL in the book sharing many of his own personal struggles.

As awful as Plan B is for so many...I am grateful that we have the hope of heaven and of God's saving grace. I want to remember that in my own Plan B's of life.

1 comment:

  1. i have been wanting to read that book. i am glad to know that it is worth the time :)

    ReplyDelete