"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday DAD!


Happy Birthday today to my beloved Dad! I adore my Dad, always have and always will. He is every little girl's dream of a Dad. The kind of Dad who is never afraid to tell you how much he loves you, how proud he is of you, how you still can "light up his life", how much he loves your smile and how much he respects who you are and have become. My Dad is kind, gentle, caring, protective, encouraging, honest, filled with integrity, hard working, loving and affectionate.... I gushed about him last year on his birthday, you can click here to go back and read all about even more of the little details.

Dad, I hope your day is special and filled with lots of great memories of many years of blessings. Wish we could be with you to serve you breakfast at the end of the dock like we did many years ago...know my heart is with you on your special day. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Happy Birthday to you...I wish a Dad just like you for every little girl in the world.

I love you SO very much and I am so proud to be your daughter,
XOXO
Your baby girl,


PS Happy Father's Day to you too!

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to be specific in my notes to Rob and my dad this Father's Day. Too often I say thank you but don't go into detail about all they have done for us.

    ReplyDelete