"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Catching up...Instagram pics

I may have and I may NOT have already posted some of these...I am so far behind I cannot even remember.  But found these all on the computer and thought I would share...it is kind of an end of the summer wrap up in pictures. 

 snuggling mama at the kitchen desk

 Taking his baby bro to see the movie Planes...Max lasted 15 minutes and was scared of the loud old plane guy.  Oh well he tried.

 Halloween is here...well not really I wish we had that weather though.  But Costco had their costumes in stock already...Thor

 Max going to our friend Ruth's house and she had been attacked by Flamingo's...Max found it very funny

 Last summer day at the pool with his friend Seth


 Oh yes the messes in this house right now...it certainly has been a fun and busy summer, but the poor house looks like a tornado has been brewing.  Sigh...it never ends really though does it?

 Max golfing with his friend Seth




 Scott's good friend Dave was in town, he lives in Memphis and was here for work.  He was in our wedding.  We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse...and Max told Mr Dave they should do an OHIO picture...so funny he suggested that and even more funny that Dave cooperated...he is a HUSKER fan.

 Love that I have boys that make getting gas FULL service...Chivalry isn't dead

 Someone wore their Rescue Hero backpack to the mall one day.  In case we needed to be rescued.


 These make me smile by Pitter Patter Art

 Boys were quite pleased to see this come in the mail.  Go Bucks

 Naptime by Mama



 Max had my phone...hmmm in the car

 Full service Gas yet again...


 Boys and I had their last day of summer lunch at a place called "Zombie Burger"...kind of freaky but they wanted to try it.  They weren't in awe of the food, but it was fun and different.

 Folding Drew's laundry one day and I realized his clothes are ALL the same color scheme....
hmmm Go Bucks

 Truth...
 This saying became the theme of summer for me...whether it was with the boys, in South Dakota, or in a frustrating moment..."Forever, For Always NO MATTER WHAT"  I may have custom ordered this for a reminder to hang in our house. 

 This made me laugh...teachers don't get paid enough, schools should be a higher priority both public and private.
 Story of my summer...and my life.  Makes me T-I-R-E-D.

I may have caved into the Camo Trend....Duck Dynasty love...Jack was so proud.

1 comment: