"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Stuff that Matters

I am overwhelmed today by the laundry pile...my messy closet (have YET to outgrow my stash and pile of clothes on the floor...sorry Mom)...just the schedule we have this week...car in the shop for new brake pads...had to get a shuttle back to school and then get the truck there from Tommy.  (grateful for that extra car today as Scott is out of town)

And then this note just came from Drew's track coach...

Just letting you know I really appreciate the effort Drew is putting in.  He works hard and is very, very polite and respectful.  When I have him in the weight room, he works hard there too.  Those are good qualities in a young man.  God will use that. 
Chris Zepp


THIS is the stuff that matters.  God stuff.  What God will use in ALL of our lives.  This other stuff....nope doesn't matter.

I needed that reminder and God seems to have shown me in several ways today of that.

1 comment: