"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, April 12, 2013

Post Hysterectomy Humor

A few of my friends were blessed with gift bags of goodies from me....


Feeling better every day, and I think my sense of humor may be coming back which is a good sign

Taking the 2 bigs to see the DMCS musical tonight.  Excited to see it.

Survived our first night with Scott out of town last night, back to STL he went and we made it.  He has been the BEST and I mean THEE BEST nurse ever.  One of the things I have ALWAYS loved most about him is his protective nature.  I LOVE that he is protective of me.  It is one of the things that makes me feel most loved by him.  He has genuine concern for me and always my health.  He "gets" that if there were no "US" there would be no littles around here...and he also "gets" that it may be a LONG time from now but there will be a day when it's just "US" again and he makes an effort to keep our marriage special and our friendship real...it makes for a beautiful relationship.  And he makes me laugh, many many times a day.  He is the best...and I adore him.  He and I recently got "Twitter" accounts so we could keep up with Tommy and the "times" and his first hashtag was for me and it was sweet and it was romantic...I will end with this...

#theonlyoneforme

love that man!

2 comments: