"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, August 20, 2012

What shall I do?

It's official, Scott just told the boys he is going to take them ALL to the FIRST Buckeye game of the year.  Yes ALL 4 of them, to the GAME, in OHIO.  To say they were excited is an understatement.  There was tackling, grunting, high fives, cheers, dancing and tears from their Daddy.  He LOVES that they LOVE the Buckeyes as much as he does.  Even Max was yelling "GO SEE BRUTUS".  He even gets it.  :)  Then they will head to the farm for a day and back home on Monday.

So that leaves me....home...home alone for 4 days...oh what shall I do?  hmmmm...

Where do I begin?

The pantry?  The bookshelves? The basement?  The neglected scrapbooks?  Get a jump start on Shutterfly books for Christmas, get the first half of the year started on those?   Laundry room?  Paint? Organize the computer files? The family room? My closet?  The boys closets? The storage room? The kitchen? Files?  Labels?  Bins?  Organize? oh my....there is SO much I could do.

I have 10 days to narrow down my list.

I am excited for the boys!  They will have a blast being alone.  I am selfishly excited for me, I have been wanting uninterrupted T-I-M-E to get stuff done.  Scott knows that.  And he loves me so much he is giving me that.

Thank you my Love...

P.S. This was the note posted on the door yesterday for the boys.  I think he gets that I was worn out.  But he lovingly signed it...with an underlined Dad.  They got the hint and I got a 2.5 hour nap.


2 comments:

  1. So delightful. You need to turn the music up, turn off email and get busy. And then go out to lunch, get a pedi and then come back and get to work. So fun. Work AND PLAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for getting a start on the Shutterfly books.

    Ditto to Makila...work AND play :)

    ReplyDelete