"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day for DMCS


Today was the first day of school for Tommy and Drew, reminder Jack is at Waukee Eason Elementary this year.  So they are on different schedules.  

The boys were ready to GO and weren't extremely excited about my photo requests.  :)

 Drew 7th Grade

 Tommy freshman in High School


the boys...

And our bonus this year on Wednesdays is that we get to have sweet Baby Blakely here with us all day...her Momma, our dear Miss Emily has taken the school counseling position at DMCS.  She will take and bring the boys home on Wednesdays too.  WE will keep Blakely.  So fun...

Of course I made Emily pose for her first day of school picture as well.  :)

The ONE and ONLY shot at school today!

4 comments:

  1. I loved all the pictures, especially the sign one. I can't believe Tommy is a freshman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super nice that Emily will be the school taxi for tommy & drew on Wednesday's! Love that you took her pic today. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such handsome boys, serious. And I can tell by your steps that your house is just as handsome :)

    My good friend Maggie is watching Blakely! We went to youth group with Emily back in the day. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Stole the one with Blakes for my blog's new design. :) I think I should still take and pick up T and D for school on Weds... Thanks for loving on B!!

    ReplyDelete