"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, August 16, 2012

If you think...

For those friends of mine who think our house is ALWAYS clean and in order...
feel free to STOP by this week for the reality of it all.  OH my goodness.  I think I have an organization project going in EVERY single room ALL at the same TIME.  I am NOT kidding....I may have to snap photos just so you can believe me.

I am in FALL cleaning MODE and I have come to the realization that in order for our house to stay clean we need a LOT less STUFF for a 2 year old to dump out and trash.  Oh and we need some older boys to get on track with putting STUFF AWAY after they get it out.

This Momma is TIRED of messes and disorder...and people not being able to find stuff because it wasn't PUT away in the FIRST place.

I am on a MISSION to get this place in order, so I can maybe SIT down at SOME point during the day and not ALWAYS have something to pick up, or ORGANIZE.

It is officially SHISLER BOOT CAMP around here, with this Momma.  Black trash bags are going to come out, things will be DONATED, trashed and given AWAY....SOON!

So, if you want to feel better about your own home...come over to ours.  I guarantee it's messier than YOURS.

Source: via Joshua on Pinterest

1 comment: