"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jack's First Day

Today is Jack's First Day at Eason, it's a new school for him.  His big brothers were there for several years before we changed them to DMC.

He was ALL set to go today....very excited.  Shocking, he chose a Buckeye t- shirt to wear.




He was excited to go.  I was nervous.  Then I had to remind myself that I am the one who doesn't like change, new faces, strangers, unknowns...it's me not Jack.  

A good lesson in trusting theLord for me today.  Can't wait to get him home and see how his day was....  

3 comments:

  1. hope it went well :) Waukee is a good district. And I wouldn't just say that! I'm picky. ;) GREAT art teacher there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am proud of Jack for believing in this. And I am proud of you for trusting the Lord. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to Makila's comment. Every part of it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete