"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, August 17, 2012

Rest assured

Rest assured that is well...after my ranting post yesterday of the messes around here.  All is fine.  I have calmed down, slightly.  Scott has laid down the law for the boys...don't think he loves getting the phone calls from me when he is on the road about my CHAOS and about lack of help.  So they certainly know what is expected....

and I have taken several deep breaths.  I have cried, I have called my Mom....I have had ice cream.

I saw this on Pinterest before I went to bed...





This post was on my google reader when I went to bed. 

sigh....


This morning this was on my devotional...that I read at about 3 am when I couldn't sleep.  
God knows how to hit me between the eyes huh?
Sigh....I am grateful for a loving and supportive husband who protects me at all costs, I am grateful my Momma is a phone call away....I am grateful for dear friends who listen to me, smile at my texts and pray for me.  Above ALL else I am grateful for a God who gives me grace and second chances every single day.  He KNOWS that I need that.  






1 comment: