"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day LOVE

The boys gave me this last night at Culver's where we celebrated Mother's day with a 9:00 pm dinner.  :)  I cried and cried...these names mean SO much to me. And to have them around my neck...priceless to me.

The boys each made me top 10 lists of what they loved about having me as a Mom...priceless.

Scott gave me a dozen roses....and a beautiful card...

Jack planted a flower for me in a little pot, we are waiting for it to grow....love it.

Mother's day is one of my favorite days...yesterday was a little bit different being in 2 different states most of the day...but ending the day with these boys, even if it was at Culver's and snuggling next to my Love...with Max chattering between us much of the late evening....
the best ever.  
I feel so loved by ALL of these boys...



5 comments:

  1. all teary again - i have no makeup left on today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace. Glad to hear you had such a nice Mother's Day--lucky and blessed to be surrounded by the love of all those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so special. i'm glad you could end the day together after being apart all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. You deserve it gorgeous mama. And your storytelling of the other day made me laugh. My mother's day was quite depressing and terrible and that just gave me a good laugh. Miss you and wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa Leonard necklace? I love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete