"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Insta Sunday

So....I have friends who post "Insta Friday" and show cell phone pics from their week, usually off of Instagram, but mine aren't...they are just phone pics.  It is a fun way to see what was going on that week, the every day stuff we Momma's don't want to forget.  So I am hopping on the bandwagon today, Sunday, since I am at my desk getting organized for the week ahead and uploading photos anyways.

Here they are...not in any real order I realized...but from this past week

 We said Goodbye to yet another car from our family...Scott got a new van this past week.  Thankful for company vehicles.  They came and picked this one up.

 Tommy sent me this...

A stop at Orange Leaf on Friday after school

Harleys

This is the one he thinks Daddy would like

A stop at the Harley Davidson shop so Max could look at the Motorcycles...he LOVES motorcycles

Helping with a few more flowers yesterday

New picture hanging...see below

Sweet baby boy asleep in the car with his glove one, ready to play on his "pretend" team, "The Firetrucks".

Can't wait to look at this book for Jack, can't tell if it's going to be adult humor or funny.  It's out of stock everywhere right now so will wait.

Beautifully said God

Another great Facebook find

hitting the links with Max at Scheels

Dug out the gator from the garage for Max, great Craigslist find last fall

 May Day flowers from my parents

Ordered this off of mpix.com from our trip.  It's HUGE.  Framing it in an old frame I had

This gets me through every day..my favorite drink.  Monavie Emv lite, energy drinks

Planted our pots..next up power washing and staining porch and deck and fence

This was sent to me by a friend...funny.

Can you tell it's spring?  baseball bags and golf clubs OUT

Saw this on Facebook.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment