"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the Season Rambling

I feel like I am far behind on Christmas "stuff"...and realistically I am not, but I feel like I am.

I really want to enjoy the next 13 days.  Yes, that's right 13 days until Christmas is here.  I haven't wrapped one gift for the boys.  Not one, partially because Max likes to open gifts but more because I just haven't had time.  I have a box of Christmas cards I really need to get writing and mailing too.  Haven't sent one yet.  I am done with my shopping though.  

Drew is home not feeling well today

Max just loves to drink water.  Loves it!

They are using our house again next week for a magazine shoot.  So need to keep it spic and span, or get it spic and span.

I have about 6 loads of laundry to do on this stay at home Monday.

Have I mentioned how excited I am for Christmas?  I LOVE this time of year, and have felt like I have lost time in enjoying it this past week of crazy busy.

We need to start making our Christmas cookies this week.  Our almond bark pretzels, our new pretzel hugs...and deliver cookies to the neighbors.

Have I mentioned I haven't wrapped one gift yet?  Well that's not true...I sent some with my Mom for nieces and nephews so guess I have wrapped those.  Although I didn't actually wrap them, Drew and Jack did for me.  :)

My shoulder is still sore from the car accident.  Need to get in and have it looked at, NOT something I want on my list of things to do.

Oh and how excited am I that Scott will be home for 2-3 weeks straight after Thursday?  I LOVE it when he is home.

Well the laundry is beeping...time to get up and throw it in the dryer and start 2 more loads.

PS a Big SIGH I just heard that my car may be a "total loss".  NOT what I want to hear.  The adjuster is coming to look at it tomorrow.  please pray it's fixable, I really don't want to buy another car.  I love my car and it has loved me well. And have I mentioned I REALLY don't want to buy a car




No comments:

Post a Comment