"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mid week update

Okay well it is not mid-week but feels like it I guess...

some pictures I just pulled off the camera from our week thus far.

 Max at Field Day on Monday watching Drew





 Drew had field day on Monday.  As you can tell, he took it very seriously but he did have a lot of fun too.  :)  Field day is for 4th-6th graders.

Tommy had a ball game on Monday night...

 Max at Jack's game tonight, debating between golf....

...and baseball.  

 Jack avoiding getting hit by the ball, Tommy watching in background.

 Jack playing first base...waiting for the ball.


2 comments:

  1. These pictures are soooo good! My favorites are the back of Drew at Track and Field Day with Shisler on his shirt and of Max deciding to play golf or baseball. We can really see what the week has been like just by downloading our pictures! Busy, Busy - summer is almost here! Enjoy Tommy's party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved drew's OHIO shirt with his name on the back. And you know I just adore Max. And Tommy and jack makes me smile! Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete