"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blue Eyes

Thursday morning, my good friend Lynn was coming down to meet me for lunch, she lives about 45 minutes away. Well, I had forgotten I had a hair appointment earlier that morning...eegads and Scott was out of town for the day.  And Max at the Salon for 2.5 hours would not work.  So I begged  her on Wednesday not really, but I asked Lynn if she could come early to spend the morning with Max.  And she was delighted to do so...thanks to my neighbor Tome for watching him for the 30 minutes in between my appt and Lynn arriving.

I checked in part way through my appointment and Lynn was happily holding a sleeping baby.  :)  I came home to a baby LOVING Lynn, and playing with her.  They were buddies.  We had a great lunch and caught up on much.  I miss having her closer by, but we do talk often on the phone.  And she could be a LOT farther away than she is so I am NOT complaining.

I snapped these before she left.  Look at those BLUE eyes between the two of them.  Beautiful.

Thanks Lynn...you really blessed me with your gift of time.  Love you friend.



2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun having Max here - Henry was in awe of having a similar-sized playmate.

    ReplyDelete