"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, July 27, 2009

Shrinky Dink Monday


We are laying low this Monday morning, kind of wish it were raining as we need a quiet day.

We dug out our Shrinky Dink Kit from Klutz, I think we have had it for over 2 years now and never used it. When I was little Shrinky Dinks were one of my very favorite things to make. I am sure my Mom was given many treasures of my artwork in Shrinky Dink Form. The boys LOVED making them. I had forgotten how much fun it is to watch them shrivel up in the oven and then flatten back out.

What a fun morning...we played some board games, the older boys did run outside to shoot some hoops on the court...but Jack and I stayed in to snuggle and read books.

Days like these, when everyone is getting along well, it is quiet and the list of things to do can be put in the back of my mind...these are days to remember.

I'm feeling very thankful and blessed this morning. Enjoy our shrinky dink collection.


Jack's Star Wars Lego Creations


R2-D2 I made for Jack

Drew's sports collections


Tommy's one of a kind "My Mom Rox"

Part of the assortment

Drew's ode to Ohio State


Made as gifts for my Love when he gets home

1 comment: