"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jack and his transformer

Another good Jack story from the week that I don't want to forget

Saturday..lunch at Burger King...
let me preface this with we don't usually go to burger king. It is a pregnancy thing and a chicken sandwich with Sweet And Sour thing for Mom. BUT nonetheless we were at BK on Saturday for lunch, just the boys and me as Scott had a meeting.

Jack: " Mom I want one of the transformer toys in their happy meals"

Mom: "Jack the sign says they are sold out of those"

Jack :"I will talk to the guy"

Mom: "Jack it says they are out so I don't think they have any more"

BK ordering employee: "Can I help you?"

Mom orders all food...

Jack: " Excuse me, but do you have transformer toys left?"

BK Man: "no the sign says we are all out"

Jack: " well there still are 4 in the case would you be able to get one of those out for me, they are fine"

BK Man ...ignoring Jack

Jack :"Excuse me, but can you please ask if you can get a transformer out of the case?"

BK Man digs through new box of toys and finds a TRANSFORMER toy in the bottom and hands it to Jack, realizing his persistent little personality

Jack "Thank you So much, I thought you might still have one in there "

Only Jack would be so bold to go through all of that for a toy. :)





2 comments:

  1. Seriously....only Jack. :o)~ Not sure what profession he'll end up in....but hope he's always on my side!! :o)~ Love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete