"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tired Mama and my Love


Today was a whirlwind after a night of not much rest.... and tomorrow is another day. We head to MN tomorrow. Scott will golf with the Terwilliger boys (cousins, brother, uncle, Dad) in their every 15 year golf weekend. The boys and I will stay in Edina thursday and friday night and head to the cabin on Saturday. Lots to do tomorrow to get ready.

I am one tired Mama but before I hit the hay I must say I am SO very grateful for my beloved husband. Really he has stepped up to the plate over and over and over these past few months especially. I so appreciate that. Have I said that enough lately in my blogs??

Never ever complains about any of it.

Here's a little shout out to the love of my life...

I NOTICE all you are doing...I love YOU

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment