"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rambling

Ready for randomness and rambling?  Here are some pics from the last week or so....

The DMC varsity golf team missed state by 1 stroke.  They had a great season. Tommy really loved it.

Had my toes painted as close to teal as I could come...in honor of Mom. 

Picking up Jack from a golf clinic...any excuse to ride in a golf cart.


Tommy's big Memorial Design for school. He chose to make one of Woody...

Tommy sent me this of one morning he was watching Max.  #proudnotproud

Anything to ride a golf cart...

My bracelet for my Mom.

Half bday dinner at Bang Bang, his favorite. Dad took him.

My friend Jennifer sent this to me. It's Jennifer and my friend Julie with our favorite teacher Mrs Kedrovsky.  She is the one who inspired me to want to teach.  Julie too.

My friend Sarah sent me this. Loved it. 

Bonus of all of these MN trips...seeing the little things in the lives of Alice and Charlie. Alice lost a front tooth last week. 

Winding our Thursday play datesdown with Hinckley.  Chick Fil A together.  These boys are very good friends.

Most days in car line this is my view.

Inner squad scrimmage for HS baseball. Drew pitching to Tommy. I think this baseball season will be one of my favorites with them on the same team.

Spent last Thursday with these girls. Senior pics for Mady with her just removed braces...Maria her baby sister. Both of these girls are special to me. Dinner out after too. Blessed.



Friday morning I watched these 2 at their house...oh I love them. Max had fun there too.



Friday afternoon we ran up to Ames for the Special Olympics.  Scott's friend Jeff was competing. It was so much fun to cheer him on. Makes me miss the days when we were first married and I was on the Special Olympics board.  

Finally got the plants all done and the back deck ready for summer.

My friend Jennifer took this at one of our many grad parties this weekend. Max and the girls. 

One of my dearest high school friends baby sister was married Sunday. Obviously we didn't get to the wedding but I loved this photo. Beautiful bride. Married in Charlotte. 

My Grandma Lu has been in the hospital for several days. My cousins daughter posted this pic yesterday. Gma looks great. She's having terrible pain from her spine compressing. Pray for her. 


I delivered lunch to the boys today...last time for this school year. They love it.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Edina to be there as Mom starts her chemo.  Please be praying for her and for my Dad. The boys last day of school is Friday this week. They are thrilled.  Scott is headed to ohio this weekend. His Mom has really been struggling with leg pain and being able to walk. His dad has had health issues too.  He will spend the weekend with them and then head to a week long meeting he has in Indy.  Sadly he will miss being home for Drew's 15th birthday Monday.  ;(. But sometimes you can't do much about it.  

Well there was a lot of rambling...now you're caught up. 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there friend. God will sustain you and give you everything you need. We are here when you feel you need us too. That is why God gave us to you.

    ReplyDelete