"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, May 19, 2014

Honor in action

knew when I fell in love with Scott that he was my dream, my knight in shining armor.  I knew his desire was to protect me and love me. I knew he loved my family and my parents. But it's times like these when I see his love and honor in action that I fall more deeply in love with him. 

This past weekend he and Drew drove to the cabin to help my parents open the cabin for summer. They left early Friday morning and were being put to work within moments of their early afternoon arrival. 

Scott sent this photo with these words... "I call her #yardboss".  Mom happily directing her workers. 




The cabin looks so different before the flowers are planted. So much work to be done. Power wash and stain the deck. Boats in. Furniture out...the list is long. The boys worked sun up to sun down and got so much done and off mom's list. 

Drew got a little fishing in at sunrise too. 

My heart is full of gratitude to Scott and to Drew for their hearts to serve. When they love my parents, they love me. 

1 comment: