"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Catch up


 Max helped with Christmas cards…

A quick run to Bass Pro with Drew and his buddy Tyler after finals and early out one day.  
While we were at Bass Pro Max and Daddy were….(see below)


 Max was insistent that Daddy had NOT seen Santa yet…and Santa has been asking for him all month long so he took Daddy to see Santa one afternoon while I was running errands for Christmas.

 Thank you to Mrs. DeWitt for the yummy popcorn that came in the mail, Mrs. D was my neighbor growing up.  She had 3 boys and LOVED that I wanted to be with her often.  A GIRL…we spent a lot of time together growing up.  She moved when I was in the 7th grade, it was a sad day for me.  We still keep in close touch and I LOVE that she sends us treats at Christmas time.


 We have new neighbors as of this fall…they delivered homemade puppy chow and cookies, oh how I love a crispy sugar cookie…we dug right in.  So yummy.  

Ugly Sweater night at church, we went more with gaudy than ugly.  Found these obnoxious sweatshirts at Walmart for the boys…Max had to sneak his head in for the photo.

1 comment: