"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa

(The best thing for me to do when I am really getting stressed…is to make a list and START to check it off.  So today…we crossed THIS off of my our list. )


We went to see Santa.  Max has seen him a few times with me, but no one else has gotten there.  We ALWAYS take a picture and visit Santa.  And it's the REAL Santa in case you are wondering.  The ONLY one we have EVER had pictures taken with.  And he comes to visit Des Moines every year, from the North Pole.  We are blessed.  



..and yes he has had dinner at our house, and yes I bake him cookies often, and yes he LOVES homemade ham balls, and YES he is a great guy and he "gets" the REAL reason for Christmas, and YES he sometimes remembers to call me on my birthday and YES he knows our names.    

2 comments: