"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, June 1, 2012

Insta Friday

I am back with my Insta Friday...well sometimes it's Insta Sunday, or Insta Saturday....but it is really supposed to be on Fridays.  :)    Here are pics from my iPhone from this past week.  

Our sweet boys touching hands while sleeping

Me, trying to embrace the natural curl this summer.  Love the ease of it.  Yep, this is what my hair really looks like.   It's where those little blond boys get their curls.  

Our niece Alice sent Max a truck, he has been enjoying it.

A trip to Costco, pretty relaxing

Tommy texted this to me, Max at nap time, see I am not the ONLY one who can't resist taking pictures of sweet sleeping boys.

My experiment with Tommy, I saw this on Pinterest, take a photo of someone behind glass and then put it as their contact picture on your phone and it looks like they are trapped in your phone.  I think it's funny, Tommy thought I was crazy.  He is in our shower.  It was raining outside when I decided to try it.  Try it yourselves, see what you think.

Our sweet friend Sarah Veurink came over today to be my "helper" with Max...

Little did she know she was going to get double duty with Hinckley here for the morning too.  :)  Playing tool time.

Yep National Doughnut Day, you may have missed the holiday.  Well if Drew lived in your house, you would never miss it.  He LOVED it...

Free doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, well one free one for each of us and 4 others for fun.

Max thinks he is on the JV baseball team with Tommy...helping hold the hose while the boys watered the field after their win.  Tommy had 2 runs!  I should have brought my camera it was such a pretty day, oh well....he has 6 games next week...perhaps I can snap some at ONE of those huh?

Last but not least, Max and I were making cookies today for a party Tommy was going to...and Max LOVES cookie dough.  I took this picture just for my Mother in law...she always says you will get "worms" if you eat cookie dough....bring on the worms!

2 comments:

  1. Max, I love cookie dough too. I love the photo of Tommy trapped behind glass. Makes me laugh. I can't wait to see the curls in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cookie dough is seriously THE BEST! Mmmmmm. Teenagers are the seemy under belly of parenting for me. Drew sounds like a gem.

    ReplyDelete