"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Monday, June 11, 2012

More baseball...

Jack played his last Little League game of the season on Thursday.  Their team struggled this year to win many...think they won one game ALL year. It was a tough season...long story short... Jack had some coaches that were suspended with 3 games left in the season the head of the LL called and asked Scott if he would coach the last games with the remaining coach.   Interesting...  I had asked Scott NOT to coach this year, due to the busyness of Max and the other boys baseball so he had been sitting this one out.  Well Thursday night was the first game of the end of the season tournament.  And they ALMOST won the game...

 Jack excited about an out he got!
  My favorite picture of the season...Jack had a terrific HIT and they were winning.  I LOVE how excited he is to high five his Dad on first base!


 So excited to be WINNING a game...

 Love how excited Scott is for Jack!

 After the game we celebrated with and Ice Cream Sundae party at the park.  

 The Bad News Bears WCLL Athletics

 Drew had a tournament this weekend as well and I finally had my camera...I only made it to one of the 3 games so here are a few snapshots.

 Playing left field

 After a great catch in LF throwing it in...

 The cutest Bat Boy I ever did see...

 Checking for important emails to come in or texts...

 Max, running around per usual at games.  I wish I could keep this 
helmet on him all the time to keep him safe.

Helping Dad with the scoreboard...

1 comment: