"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, June 1, 2012

Blessed...

I am blessed to have the husband I have, who loves me regardless.  Who thinks I am as beautiful when I wake up as I am when I am dressed up to go out.  I am blessed to know that I am loved by him NO MATTER what.  The security and safety that provides is one of my favorite things in my life.

I am blessed to have a husband to hold hands with and pray with...to raise these boys of ours with.

Today he wrote me a note, regarding some part of our crazy, busy life... and I LOVE how he signed the note.  Such truth to our days...and a great reminder to be content in it all despite the circumstances.  This is what he said...

Love you where we are. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such power in a good husband. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he writes you notes! He's a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete