"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day...


"The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him."
Proverbs 20:7

 ...to my husband and father of our children
whom I adore

 ...to this man who loves these boys with PASSION and PRIDE and who refuses to allow them to be any less than what God designed them to be. 

 ...and how blessed am I to have grown up with a Dad who adored me, taught me what a real man was, what integrity was and who never let me lower my standards.  A Dad who always assured me I was beautiful, special, important, unique and unconditionally loved.  A Dad who prayed with me every single night at my bedside.  A Dad who was and is ALWAYS happy to see me and whom I never fail to cry saying goodbye to.  I am the luckiest little girl ever.


..and to my Father in law who raised my husband and whose name these boys all carry with pride.

1 comment: