"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A New Green

Yesterday we changed the sunroom color, the boys usually refer to this room as the "green room" so it has limited my color options. :)  I have wanted to paint this room for a long time, the green was too minty, too blue or too something for me always.  I finally got the guts up to just paint it (or have someone come and paint it), pick a color and do it.  It went from Sherwood Forest to Dill Pickle. I LOVE it, it may be hard to see the difference in these photos, BUT the top one seems so much crisper and brighter to me, and the room bigger,  Of course I did not hang everything back up either, on purpose.  Simplifying everything I possibly can.  

We love this room, we live in this room many days.  It is probably my favorite room of the house in the winter because it is so bright and cheery.  Right off of our kitchen so A great place for the boys to play while I am doing stuff, close by and always in an ear shot.  





 AFTER
(oh and it was picked up until Max snuck in right before the photo)



BEFORE

4 comments:

  1. I love it. Lydia loves this room and often talks about Ms. Susan's kitchen..meaning this kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new room color, LOVE the photos of the boys. Thinking Case may need to try a drumstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it... i really like the polka dotted valences. love!

    ReplyDelete