"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My life

I keep forgetting to post this. It proves that it's the little things that keep love alive.

When we were in Kansas City to celebrate my birthday the boys and I went right up to our room after Scott checked us in. Scott stayed back with the bellman to get our luggage. After he got up to our room, Scott looked around for his briefcase and computer, he doesn't go anywhere without it. He went back downstairs to see if it was still sitting outside by the curb where he unloaded it. Here's the conversation

Scott to bellman: did I leave my briefcase by the curb? Have you seen it?

Bellman: yes sir I found it after you left. Wow I bet your entire life is in there.

Scott: Nope, my life is upstairs in the room

Sigh comments like this make me swoon.

3 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet!!! Bet the bellman doesn't hear that too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if that had happened when Peter was the doorman and Scott had said that to him, Peter would have called me right after - even in the middle of the night - to tell me about it. Truly a beautiful thing you all have.

    ReplyDelete