"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcoming ANOTHER baby

My dear friend Leanne had her baby boy today.  Jack Robert entered the world this afternoon.  I can't WAIT to meet him, hopefully next week when we are going through Minnesota.

Congratulations to big sister Abby and big brother Luke too!  Hugs and kisses to all!!!

UPDATE: My Mom went this morning to deliver a fruit bouquet for us, since they were not taking any more deliveries with Christmas coming AND she was looking for an excuse to see baby Jack.  So SO SO cute.  Mom just called to say he is perfect...she loves babies almost as much as I do. :)

4 comments:

  1. :) Congratulations Leanne & family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Please give her a hug from Rob and I when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH...look how little he is. tug at my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say something to the same tune as what Makila said. Seeing your mom holding him and how tiny he is...*sigh* So. very. precious.

    ReplyDelete