"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This week...


With Daddy on Sunday...


Where has this week gone? It has been a non stop, way too busy than I prefer, kind of week. Today I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast...or lunch. So we had dinner at 4:15. Of course we also had to eat early due to baseball at 5:00. Have I ever mentioned before HOW crazy our house is in the spring with baseball? WELL if I haven't...I am mentioning it NOW! :) It is nuts crazy.

But the days have been crazy too...

Here are the some of the reasons why...Scott's in St Louis this week...Tommy was home sick, then Max was still coughing, went to Dr. meds to Tommy. Went to photo shoot to help a friend, 4 other kids there all running around while poor little Max waiting for his turn to model for the pics...braces had a wire break emergency off to the ortho enroute to school but had to drop 1 off at school first then back to ortho, computer not working right due to WAY too many photos on it, need to find time to pull some off...hmm when would that be?, Mom Can I make mac n cheese? Mom can I make cookies?, Mom did you get those notecards I needed?, baby Max still loves to nurse every 2 hours..off to order some pics of baby Max from when he was born, ran to a friends to pick up some goodies...dropped off a poster at the frame shop for Drew...oh back to Walgreens for more allergy meds for Drew...met a friend here to help with computer..oh dropped my phone in the bathtub with Jack...6 baseball games, 2 practices all since monday too...stood in the rain tonight to watch baseball, Emily and Ross brought their new puppy to the game, a quick run to DQ after baseball for a treat, call the lawn mower store to schedule service on it, pick up the house, oh and I have I mentioned a baby who loves to snuggle and nurse every 2 hours...those moments I cherish right now. They make me sit down, snuggle and take a deep breath. At least for those 20 minutes..oh and yes there is laundry overflowing.

life is good..too busy right now, but I am grateful for healthy boys and my sweet love.
I am off to bed...leaving you with a pic of Max from tonight...happy to be relaxing in his crib while Jack was in their tub.


2 comments:

  1. Sigh. Busy. When is Baseball over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like reading another mom's blog post like this and realizing just how much multi-tasking, patience, and love it takes to be a mother!

    ReplyDelete