"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, April 1, 2010

15 years...




15 years ago I married my best friend and the love of my life. I couldn't be more pleased with that decision. God has blessed us greatly in life, in love and in marriage. We have walked through so much together, not always easy stuff, but we have always come through. We know that is only by the grace of God. I treasure my Love and treasure our relationship. We celebrate today!(with dinner out, baby Max included)


What a gift our marriage is...we are so grateful. I don't think I could love Scott any more than I do today, and I remember saying that 15 years ago on our wedding day. Amazing how love grows and grows.



PS For the details of our special day, April 1, 1995, you can go to the blog entry in 2009. Sorry I don't know how to link that here. Makila??

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! To link, highlight what you want to link, click the link button {looks like a chain} and enter the web address {open the post, highlight the web address, copy, and then paste in the link window or type it in} - does that help or confuse you more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Scott and Susan - have a wonderful time out tonight celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 15..here is to 15 more! (and 15 more and 15 more!)

    ReplyDelete