"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Friday, April 30, 2010

Petals in the Garage

Yesterday was very windy, VERY windy here in iowa. Scott left the garage door open and all of the tiny white petals from our blooming crab apple tree blew ALL over the inside of the garage ALL around my car. I opened the door sometime around lunch to throw something away and saw the mess. Scott and I had just finished lunch, the advantage of him having a home office. I told him, not very happily, he had left the garage door open and NOW it was covered in a mess of petals. Here was his response...

"Just think of it as rose petals on the bed. Some guys throw rose petals on the bed for romance, I leave the garage door open to fill it with petals of love for you."

Hmmm...he is SO romantic isn't he?

4 comments:

  1. :) Thanks. I will think of all the little petals on my porch from the door being open as love petals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! He gets a 10 for creativity on that one!!

    ReplyDelete