"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Laughing and teeth

Max had his first real laugh on Tuesday this week. So cute, it was just the 2 of us home, I tried to call Daddy on his phone but he was in a meeting. So I enjoyed his giggle all to myself. He laughed a little that night for Daddy and his brothers. Last night he giggled one big LOUD laugh when Daddy put him in his swing and this morning I got him to laugh even more. The boys want him to laugh constantly so they are trying all they can to make it happen. It's pretty cute.

And Max's first tooth is starting to poke through. Tommy and Drew had their first teeth around 3 months too, so guess he is following in their footsteps. Max doesn't seem bothered by it, I just noticed it coming in.

We are loving the warmer weather and going for nice long walks. Can't believe we have already had to turn on the AC. Hoping for cooler spring like temps this weekend...

Off to pick up and maybe even fold laundry...but maybe not too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Max is getting a tooth already! Glad that he isn't upset by it. Sweet boy...I know his laugh is music to all of your ears!

    ReplyDelete