"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. " Psalm 118:24

Thursday, February 4, 2010

random pics and thoughts



I realized yesterday I never wrote the story of Max's birth on here nor did I post any of the sweet pics from when the boys first met Max. I am working on that post, it may take awhile in between stuff, since I want to put pictures with it and there is no fast or easy way to upload pics onto the blog.


Max just fell asleep for the first time in his swing. He is for sure a 4th baby, note he isn't even buckled in. eegads...shh...


We are officially done with this newborn sized diapers, we went to size 1 yesterday. I had a hard time throwing away this bag. I know I know...he is only 3 weeks old. But there will never be another newborn in this house. *sigh* (oh and I did throw it away after I took these pictures)




Drew took these last night of Max and me...this is what we look like much of the day. We are both loving it.


1 comment:

  1. I am really sad when we're done with newborn diapers too! I try to squeeze them in the newborn size for as long as possible! I'm loving the pictures...of course!

    ReplyDelete